Think you are very smart, alright, let’s see what you have got.write the answers as comments.
Don’t try saving your ass by hiding, give it a go.
• Why can’t a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
• Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow’s sister? Why?
• A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by, what color is the bear? Why? (similar to the Bear riddle in the section Einstein’s Riddles)
• If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
• How far can a dog run into the woods?
• One big hockey fan claimed to be able to say the score before any game. How did he do it?
• You can start a fire if you have alcohol, petrol, kerosene, paper, candle, coke, a full matchbox and a piece of cotton wool. What is the first thing you light?
• Why do Chinese men eat more rice than Japanese men? (Edit: Why do Chinese men eat more rice than Japanese men do?)
• What word describes a woman who does not have all her fingers on one hand?
feeling stumped!!!!! keep looking at the image and you might feel good.